Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Avery Lynne



This is one beautiful little girl. I love this girl so much. She gives me a run for my money EVERYDAY. She is the most sassy girl ever. She is very smart. She is such a great big sister. Avery is such a help to me and gets complimented in public on how helpful she is. Love her, love her, LOVE HER!!!
Here is what she has been up to:

- 1st grade. (but, advanced for her age. Reading at a 3rd-4th grade level. I'm a proud momma.)
- Playing soccer and LOVING it.
- 100% on every spelling test except for 2 this school year.
- Loves watching The Voice and Dancing with the Stars. (she often says, "That dress isn't modest is it mom.)
- Loves baking with mom.
- Loves to shop. I avoid the shoe section at every store.

So much more to tell. She is such a sweetie and has such a tender little heart.

No comments: