Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mothers Day!

I had a great Mothers Day. I love my family so much, and am so proud to be a mommy to my beautiful little girls. I have the best husband too. He let me sleep in on Sunday morning, but Avery was too excited for that. She kept running in saying Happy Mothers Day mommy, come see your cards. That happened several times so ofcourse I had to get up. Avery hid my cards, LIKE THE EASTER BUNNY... I loved my cards. It was fun this year because Avery wrote mom on the enevelopes all by herself and wrote her name and Adisons all by herself on the inside. I love her so much. They got me some beautiful roses. There is another gift on the way Tyler said. HMMMM, what could it be? House, car, shopping spree??? I am kidding.
That afternoon we had dinner at my in-laws. My step-mom and 2 sisters were able to come. It was so yummy. BBQ chicken is my favorite. My father in-law has the best BBQs. Lucky for me, Tyler seems to be taking after him on the BBQ. Kevin and Kristen have a Wii, so after dinner we all played. American Idol of all games, I can't sing, and them Mario cart, that was so fun. I challenge Kristen to another game. It was a great day.
I do want to Thank all 3 of my moms for being such great mothers and examples to me. They have all taught me so much. I am lucky to have a great mom, step-mom, and mother in law.
I do have to brag about my little Avery Lynne. She is so smart. I am a litte bias. We were sitting at dinner and Avery spelled her name. She has been doing that for a while. Then she spelled mom, and then spelled Adison. All on her own. She can write all of those things to. I am so proud of her. I love my girls.

P.S. Sorry no pictures. Don't laugh at me Janille. Yes, my camera card is still FULL!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Collie, I'm glad you had such a great day. I wish we could have been there! I miss those days we would just drive up on a Sunday for the day. Those were the days. Little Avery is so smart! You will have to tell her how proud we are of her! STILL A FULL CARD! COLLIE, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU? I should have just sent mine home with you!