Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell a difference between any of these pictures? Adisons cast is finally off! After 5 weeks with it on, I was so excited to get it off. I actually walked into the doctors office with a smile of excitement. She cried pretty hard when they were cutting it off, but layed so still. There was so much grass on the inside of it, it was pretty funny. (I could not keep her inside with such nice weather, and she would not keep a sock over it, so it was pretty dirty). The doctor came in to check it and told me that it would probably take a week or two for her to walk on her foot. He had me set her down to see if she would stand and she took off running out the door. Nothing slows my girls down. She was running with the cast on. Anyways, we were so excited to get it off and see that cute leg I have missed so much. The most exciting part of the whole thing was giving her the two longest baths that day she has ever had after 5 weeks of sponge baths.
The picture of Avery is just her looking cute while she waited for her sister.




























2 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

Yay for adison that is awesome what a way to start the summer with 2 legs. I bet she loves having it off. Congrats

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your little princess it back to normal. It was so good to be with you guys this weekend! We already miss you! But don't worry. I spent all of nap time today laying there thinking of a new plan. Call me for details!

LOVE YA!
Janille