Thursday, May 1, 2008

My husband is PSYCHIC!!!!!

My husband is psychic, well close!! Sometimes we go grocery shopping together and last night was one of those nights. I get everything out of the cart and Tyler throws out his famous "Ok, how much did we spend?" He throws out a few amounts and then settles on his final amount. I give mine. We both watch the little screen waiting to see who was closest. I don't know how he does it. He was only .17 cents off. The rest of the night I was reminded of how AWESOME he was. Yes honey, you are Awesome and I love you, but don't you worry, I will win next time.

4 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

maybe its a husband thing Keith always seems to do the same thing and is usually almost right.

Anonymous said...

When I 1st read the title I thought it said Psychotic (is that how you spell it) any way, Psychic is much better. That is a funny story! Go Tyler.

Anonymous said...

I am going back to Vegas on monday...Ask Ms. Cleo if the Jazz will cover the spread.

Anonymous said...

I haven't posted on your blog lately. I guess because I see or talk to you about everyday. Well it is on woth mario kart, and you can't even practice. Lets plan are fun date night.