Sunday, April 27, 2008

DISNEYLAND!

Last weekend we were lucky to enjoy a "spur of the moment" trip to DisneyLand with Tylers Parents, his brother Mike and his wife and 2 girls and ofcourse our family. We had so much fun. We had some pretty tired girls by the end of the night. Avery was the only one that did not nap throughout the whole day. Averys favorite ride was the Finding Nemo ride. Some other favorite attrations included: Meeting the Princesses(Aurora, Cinderella, Minnie, Jasmine). They also were able to have story time with Aladdin and Jasmine, ride the teacups, meeting Eeyore, Tigger, and Pooh, going to the Disney Channel show that included Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse clubhouse, Handy Manny, and Poohs corner. The Pixar parade was alot of fun also. Avery did not enjoy Splash Mountain, and was in tears from it which made me cry. I felt like a terrible mom. The Dumbo ride and Fireworks were on her least favorite list. It was a great trip. Thank you so much Mike and Janille for inviting us. We had so much fun.





6 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

Looks like so much fun! My favorite pictures are Adi looking out of her stroller, she's so pretty and the family photo where Avery is making the funny face. She's a crack up!

Keith and Crystal said...

looks like you had a blast at Disney land. You have a beautiful family, How long does Adison have to wear the cast?? Poor kid looks like it didn't bother her though.

Kari said...

Looks so fun, I'm totally jealous!

Anonymous said...

I am missing you guys like CRAZY today! Nicole, I really love the time that we spend together! I wish we were closer!! I still can't stop thinking about you on that ride home. I'm still so sorry! Thanks again for a GREAT weekend!

Cristina Luv said...

Cute Cute Pictures! I wish i was as lucky as adison and get my cast signed by minnie mouse!! -Cristina

Tearz said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! What a way to welcome spring/summer! You look great!