Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Squirt Milk"

So I think I have the funniest 3 yr old ever. She makes us laugh daily. I went home for lunch today and she brought me the can of Redi Whip from the fridge like she does on a daily basis. She always wants a taste, and the answer is usually no. Yes, I am a mean mom for not giving her a taste, and she lets me know it. Well, today I had to give her a taste, only because she came in and said, "Mom, can I have a taste of SQUIRT MILK", meaning the Redi Whip. So cute.


Also, we have signed her up for preschool this fall and she has informed us that she will only go if she has a teacher named Cindy!!! Sorry Ave, is Karen OK?

2 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

oh my goodness to cute I will always think of her each time I use it. I am sure she will love school as outgoing as she is.

Janille said...

That is funny! They have a way of making everything sound healthy. Did I ever tell you that when we were at Grandma Olson's Madi asked her, "Do you have a HEALTHY snack?" I was proud of her. After the gummy worms grandma put on their eggs in the morning.