Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Engin, Are you KIDDING ME!!!!!!

This post is dedicated to my little brother Engin who is 13, and enjoying himself in sunny, warm, Flordia, with my mom, step-dad, and brother Jengiz. Let me just throw in there that the house is on the beach and has a pool. So, weather or not Engin reads this blog, I am writing to yell at him through this post. Yesterday when I called him he was watching "Jerry Springer" of all shows, not by the pool. The next time I called, everyone was at the pool, and Engin was in the house watching a movie. The reason I am upset by this is because I, along with my sister Heather, are so jealous that they are in warm, sunny Flordia, while we sit at work. Does he not know how lucky he is?
No, Engin, I am not really mad at you. How could I be mad at my cute Engin, you are just CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Have fun in Flordia, and call to let me know what fun things you did. If it did involve wathing movies the whole time, just lie to me and tell me that the beach was AWESOME!! You better be having fun to Jengiz. Love you guys.

No comments: