Tuesday, April 8, 2008

THANK YOU KANSAS!!!!!!!!

This blog is dedicated to Kansas, who did a great job last night by coming back and pulling out the win against Memphis. Why is this post titled "THANK YOU KANSAS", do you ask? No, it is not because I picked them to win, it is because they made my husband the happiest man on the planet. I knew I would not go far with my backet when I decided to stay loyal and pick Michigan State to pretty much go all the way. Anyways, Not only did I get my usual phone calls from him last night (he had to work), I got screaming, excited calls, which consisted of "did you see that play?" "Kansas is amazing, they are going to win in over time", the final call consisted of "Is the game still recording, make sure it keeps recording, I have to hear the song at the end." I did not get a word in edgewise, the whole time. I just had to laugh and go back to watching "The Hills", no I did not watch the big game, I usually do though. So honey, I am so happy that your team won.
The funniest part of the night, and I am sure Janille can relate, happened about 12:30 A.M. Tyler came home to watch all of the recored post game interviews, and said "hurry up, give me a phone, I have to call Mike." It did not end with just one phone call in the middle of the night, it was followed by a few texts. I don't know what time he came to bed, I just know he came home a happy camper from work. Thanks Kansas.

3 comments:

Janille said...

You make me laugh! The funniest part of the night was when Tyler called Mike and he was out shopping with Madi. Tyler couldn't believe that he was missing the game. But yes, I love the phone calls and texts. You know exactly when they are talking to each other.

Kristen said...

Hey, my name is Kristen Wilde. I saw your blog through Zac Johnson's blog. I was good friends with Tyler in high school and we both went to Snow College.I was excited to see what he is up to. Actually I saw him not too long ago while he was working now that I think about it. Tyler and Zac are hilarious! I always see Tyler's mom too because I take my kids to Dr. Paxton. (He's the best!) Tyler said you work there too. I will have to say hi if I ever see you. Anyways, sorry if you think I am weird. I love the blogger world and to find new people. Tell Tyler I said Hi! And your girls are darling!

Olson Family said...

This is Tyler, Hell yeah I was stoked I racked up 6 bux with two bets. Big roller!