Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dreams

Last night we stayed at Tylers parents due to our furnace giving out on us yesterday. (Thats a whole other frustrating post.) Anyways, I left for work this morning, and I had just missed Avery coming down the steps. Sharon was still there so she tucked Avery into her bed until Ty and Adi woke up. Well, this weekend Averys cousins Madi and Maleea are coming, and Avery can hardly stand the wait. As Sharon tucked Avery into bed, Avery said "Do Madi and Maleea come today?" and Sharon told her a few more days, and Avery said "I had pictures of them in my eyes last night!" (Which to me means she was dreaming). She loves and misses those two girls so much. (She misses all of her cousins when she is not with them.) I am so happy that Sharon called to tell me that. It made my day. I have such a sweet 4 year old.

3 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

what a sweetie, it is so special they have such great cousins they love so much.

Janille said...

O that is so cute! Tell her we will be there soon!

Kari said...

Cute story- we need to get together!