Friday, March 6, 2009

Is it cracked?

"Someones going to get hurt!" Every mom out there says it 100 times a day. Atleast I do. The girls were goofing around as usual. I kept saying "Someones going to get hurt." Then the cries started. Because I am such a wonderful mom, I continued to fold laundry, not too sympathetic to the cries I was hearing. Avery finally makes her way over to me in a very dramatic way, with her pants pulled down to show me her bum. With a very worried face and an even more worried voice, she says "Is it cracked, mommy is my bum cracked? Mommy why are you lauging at me? Is my bum cracked?" I was laughing even harder at this point and all I could say was "Yes, your bum is cracked." She dropped to the floor crying uncontrolably, until I finally got her calmed down and explained that her bum was not cracked, just a litte red.
To night my point was proved, Someone did get hurt. Too bad it went in one ear and out the other. Tomorrow is a whole new day of talking to myself!!!

5 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

oh my goodness that is to funny, oh the things out of the mouths of kids.

Stephanie said...

That has seriously got to be one of the best stories ever! I couldn't stop laughing when I read it! Thanks for making my day! - I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that feels like I'm always talking to myself!

Me said...

Nicole, that is the cutest thing ever! I was definitely laughing. Aren't kids so fun, and the things they are histerical!

Kari said...

Oh man that is hilarious!

Janille said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY! O Avery! I LOVE how you handle things Nicole! LOVE IT!