Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where are you???

My camera is gone. I have looked everywhere I can think. I have never been a very good picture taker and do not carry my camera everywhere I go. I depend on my sister-in-law Janille to capture the fun times when we all get together. Just kidding!! Who am I kidding, she is always taking great pictures. She even puts them on my blog for me. Anyways, back to the point. The past few days, I have really been watching my kids and all of the funny things they do and just how gorgeous they are. I really need to be taking more pictures. They are looking so old now, Avery just does not have that baby look anymore.I want them to have pictures to look back on, and I have decided cell phone pictures DO NOT count. So if anyone has seen my camera, please please please let me know. While we are at it, lets keep this a little secret, unless any of you out there would LOVE to tell my husband for me that our camera is really lost and not just misplaced in the house somewhere.(Keep your fingers crossed for me that it pops up somewhere SOON.)

1 comment:

Janille said...

You make me laugh! Maybe the easter bunny needs a letter! Don't worry, we will have a photo shoot tomorrow!! LOVE YA! See you soon!