Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jack Sprat!!


This is my nephew Jack. Or in our house Jack Sprat, or in his house Jimmy Jack. He is only 3 monthes old and has so many nicknames. Isn't he so so cute. Well, this little guy needs some prayers. He is the happiest little boy, but has been pretty sick. He was in the hospital last Thursday through Saturday, for some internal bleeding. All tests came back negative, so they sent him home and were told to watch him. Well, I just got a call from my mom, letting me know that they are back in the hospital. They don't know what is going on, but my mom said I need to say prayers for him. I am sitting by the phone waiting for some news. He doesn't even act sick, which makes it that much harder for my sister to see him in the hospital going through all of tests they are doing. I am so lucky to have such healthy kids. I am ready to pull my hair out right now, listening to my two year old throwing a fit that has lasted 15 min. so far, but know how lucky I am to have her sitting here and not sick. My prayers are with my nephew Jack and his family, and he could definately use more.

3 comments:

Janille said...

Poor little guy! Keep us posted! We will be praying for him here. That is such a CUTE picture!

Keith and Crystal said...

poor baby it should be against the law for kids to be sick, praying dear please let me know what they find out.

Tearz said...

Oh man. I just read Heathers post and was so relieved that he was home; but now he's back? My goodness.....all my prayers are with them. Big hugs all around! (and tell me they went to covenant!!)