Monday, October 19, 2009

Whats Missing????

Do you notice the difference between the two photos? (Besides Tyler in one of them)
That's right, the BINK BONK (pacifier) is gone. About 4 weeks ago, I took it away, cold turkey. I was so sick of looking at it, crying when we couldn't find it, ect. I took it away on a Monday, she had a hard time sleeping that night, but thats it. It was surprisingly easy. Every once in a while, she will say, "can I have my bink bonk" and then she will start laughing and say "no, i'm a big girl". I thought it would be a lot harder. I am so glad it is GONE!!!!


4 comments:

The Park Family said...

Nicole your babies are so cute and getting so BIG!! I miss you and I am ready for you to come back. If you ever come back call me and we will go to lunch with the girls. Love ya

Janille said...

That is so WONDERFUL to have behind you! CONGRATS! Good Job ADI! You are such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

Good job! Way to be strong. She is such a sweet heart!

grandma o said...

Love the pics! Guess what, grandpa just found a green and yellow bink bonk! Think we'll have it bronzed!