Monday, October 26, 2009

Lucky Me!!!!

Because I am married to this wonderful guy!!!






Saturday was our 6 year anniversary. It is hard to believe time has gone that fast. I am married to the BEST man in the world. He is so incredibly patient and he loves his girls more than anything. We have had our ups and downs, but I would not choose to spend eternity with anyone else but him.
Our day was spent watching FOOTBALL. BYU played and did not do too hot, which made him very unhappy, but we were able to spend time together at the game. He even bought me hot chocolate, because he knows it is my favorite. It was kind of a different anniversary, no fancy dinner, and even though he almost got kicked out of the game by a very old security guard that called him "STUPID", we had a great day together.
I love you Tyler and can't wait for all the wonderful years to come.

1 comment:

Janille said...

CONGRATS! Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a good weekend!