Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last Friday,we went to the Pumpkin Patch/corn Maize. I was so excited to find one in St. George. We had a lot of fun. We took the EASY maize, and somehow, ended up at the beginning. Not so easy if you ask me. The girls had fun though. They loved picking up the corn, and hiding in the corn and scaring us as we walked by. We took a hayride to the pumpkin patch. It was the smallest pumpkin patch I have ever seen, but they found some fun pumpkins that look so cute on our porch. The only downfall of the whole evening was there lack of fun treats. What pumpkin patch doesn't sell warm cider donuts? Guess who is stopping at the Red Barn next time we head up to Utah county? If you guessed me, you are correct. It was a fun night for the girls, made even more fun by having my mom there with us.

















2 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

That looks like so much fun. They are so adorable!

Janille said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I'm glad you had a good time!