Sunday, January 31, 2010

Celebrating Christmas AFTER Christmas

A few days after Christmas, my step-mom and sisters came to St. George to celebrate Christmas with us. Lucky for us, this year my Grandma Mohr was in town, so we were able to visit with her also. We loved having them here. My girls love having an aunt to is only 10 years old. Cassidy plays so well with them. She even baby sat for about and hour. We did some shopping and just visited. We had so much fun and it was hard to see them leave.
We are excited to have my sister Danielle move down here this summer. She will be attending Dixie state this fall. I can't believe she is old enough for college. It makes me feel so old.







1 comment:

Keith and Crystal said...

Wow I can not believe Danielle is old enough for college, it seems we were just graduating high school and getting ready for college. I still remember when she was born, I am glad the holidays were good to you guys there is nothing better than family and especially at the holidays