Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas Day

What a great great Christmas we had. I don't know what I was thinking, but the pictures I have on this post, are the only pictures I took on christmas day. I am so sad, but we did get lots of video. Santa came, and our girls were so spoiled, as usual. At 7:30 a.m., I finally gave in and LET Tyler wake them up. Avery was so excited and Adison was very annoyed that she was woken up. They headed down stairs and Avery was taking it all in. Adison stood there and pouted. It took her sometime to warm up to everything. Notice the picture of Avery alone. We spent sometime opening presents, and since we had nowhere to go, we took out time.
After presents, we made breakfast sandwiches. They were so good. I then attemped to make homemade cinnamon rolls, a tradition in my family, but it was a BUST!! They got too big while rising, and once in the oven GREW over the edge of the pan. They started a little fire in the oven, setting off the fire alarm. Avery was so scared she didn't know what to do. We hung out all day and played.
Tylers parents came down that afternoon and surprised us by bringing Tylers grandparents. We were all excited. We then headed over to Tylers brothers house for dinner. We had soup and sandwiches. The best part of the day was talking to Tylers sister Amy, who is serving a Mission in Sacramento California.
It was such a wonderful day.
Here is a list of some of the things we recieved for Christmas:

AVERY
-Pink scooter
-Liv dolls
-Legos
-Nike sweatsuit
-Glo doodle
-Make-up
-Barbie styling head
-Tennis racket and tennis balls
-Purse
-watch and sunglasses
-play food for kitchen
-quilt

ADISON
-Bike
-babydoll
-stroller
-ants in my pants
-clothes
-art set
-purse
-watch and sunglasses
-train set
-pots and pans for their kitchen
-play doh set
-movies (together)
-make-up
-quilt

Tyler and I got some fun things. Tyler got some clothes, a sandwich maker, and a remote control truck, to play with with the girls. I got clothes, watch band, and a CRICUT machine. (I was so excited.) I also got a cookbook I wanted. Together we got a new VACUUM, which I LOVE and some money.






No comments: