Monday, January 18, 2010

The long awaited Christmas package

My parents sent a Christmas package, and the girls knew it was coming. They asked everyday if today was the day it would arrive. When that delivery truck pulled up, my girls were jumping with excitement. I have to admit, I was just as excited. My parents sent them things that they could use before Christmas. Christmas movies, coloring books, candy cane lip gloss, ect. Every year my mom, aunts, grandma and a few cousins get together for cookie day. They all make a different cookie and divide them. I miss that tradition. Talking, hot chocolate, Christmas music, and baking. I get homesick, just writing about it. Well, I was excited to find 7 Christmas tins with different kinds of cookies in them. (great, now I am crying as I type.) They all sent me yummy cookies. My mom even sent snickerdoodles because she knows they are my favorite. We were so excited to get the package in the mail. They also go packages from Great grandma and grandpa Kaiser and Great grandma and grandpa Thomas. They got lots of mail the month of December. I think they are having mail withdrawls.





No comments: