Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mean Mom!!!

So, apparently I am the MEANEST MOM EVER, or in the WORLD, denpending on the day. I wish I could type that phrase as dramatic as it is said to me. When told this I just laugh it off, which makes her even more upset. Sometimes I pretend to cry, which in return I hear "No, your the nicest mommy, I promise I love you mommy!!" Well, I have decided that being the Meanest Mommy is a role I will glady accept. To my girls, mainly Avery, being the meanest mommy, include the following mean acts by me.

- Not letting Avery play outside in her underwear.
- Not letting them watch Sponge Bob.
- Not stopping at the Slushy stand EVERYTIME we pass it.
- Not letting them take toys away from each other and Not letting them hit each other (go figure)
- Making them go to bed before 10 p.m.
- Not letting them eat candy before they eat breakfast.
- Timeouts
- Not letting them run through the neighborhood on their own.
- Not letting Avery go into a public restroom on her own.
- Getting apple dippers sometimes with happy meals instead of fries.
- Not letting them drink their dads Mt. Dew.

I hear you are the meanest mom atleast once a day. These are just a few examples that to Avery warrant that phrase, and looking at them, I have decided, yes I will be the meanest mom if it means keeping my kids SAFE, HEALTHY and NICE. (Sponge Bob does not teach them to be NICE.) I love my kids and we do have a happy home, even if mom is being mean.

3 comments:

Janille said...

You are so cute! I think you are a GREAT mom! She is so funny! Are you having a better day?

Stina said...

Since you put it that way, I ill embrace my mean-mominess!

Keith and Crystal said...

What a great way to put it. You are such a great mom. I agree about sponge bob I do not let my boys watch it either. Keep up the great work