Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Tough Start


Sweet little Jack is having a tough start and could use a few extra prayers. When he was born he swallowed some muchonium (not sure on spelling). He was doing ok, but this morning he aspirated and had to be put on 100% oxygen. They also found a hole in his lung. He was transported to a neighboring hospital. My poor sister is worried sick. She is in a different hospital and has seen him a total of 20 min. and has not yet held him. He will be ok, but will be in the hospital for atleast 7 days. Just a quick update.

P.S. He is the most adorable baby ever. I love him tons already.

4 comments:

Janille said...

That make me so sad! HEATHER OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE MAN! I can already tell that little guy is a fighter!

Keith and Crystal said...

I can only imagine how worried she must be. They are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE! We will for sure keep them in our prayers. I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Cunninghams said...

I will Definitely keep him in my prayers.