Sunday, September 27, 2009

1/2 time dance routine!!!!

When I picked Avery up from school on Wednesday, they were handing out registration forms for a dance clinic on Saturday,WITH THE DIXIE STATE DRILL TEAM!!! Avery loves dancers so I grabbed one. I was a dance clinic that would teach them a dance to preform at the Dixie State Football game on Saturday night. Avery LOVES LOVES to dance, so she was all over the idea. I quickly signed her up, and the first thing she said was can Madi and Maleea do it with me. So we called and they were just as excited.

I was so proud of Avery. The day just dragged on for her. She was ready for the football game. So you can imagine her disappointment when I said it will be time to go after dinner. She was thinking something quick, and the mean mom that I was at the time, started making homemade pizza for dinner. "MOM THAT WILL TAKE FOREVER"!!

Well, the time came and her hair and make-up was done. They came onto the field and that stadium went crazy for those little girls. There were only 4 in their group, and Avery, Madi and Maleea made up 3 of the 4.

They danced to "It's a Hard Knock Life" and they did perfect. There was not an ounce of stage fright in any of them. I was so proud, I was half laughing and half crying. They got so many compliments after the game. I definatley have to find a dance class for Avery.






3 comments:

Phil and Shan said...

That is so fun!! They look so cute in their Dixie shirts!!

grandma o said...

Rock on sweeties! Cute cute cute! Wish we could have been there!

Clint and Whit Smith said...

They look adorable! I use to love teaching the little girls when I was on the drill team! It is so much fun! I hope you can find a dance class for her, that would be great!