Friday, September 25, 2009

It wouldn't be FALL without....

Decorating cutout cookies. It is drawing near to the end of September, and I have done nothing FALL related. I love FALL and usually have all my decorations out by September 1st. This move to St. George has really put a damper on my love for Fall. It is just too hot out to really allow it to feel like Fall. Avery and Adison love going to the stores just to walk through the Halloween decorations. So I got my butt in gear tonight and we made cut out cookies in the shape of leaves. We also made "Y's" in honor of BYU playing tomorrow. My girls LOVED it and can't wait to finish them tomorrow. That's a lot of work. We had a lot of fun. I had to take a picture of Adi licking the knife. So cute. Unsafe, I know, but it would not be cookie decorating without licking the knife. HAPPY FALL everyone. Tomorrow the decorations come out.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are to cute. I think we will be making coolies tomorrow. If you need another taste of fall come back. We need to make carmel apples.

Janille said...

It looks like they had fun. The cookies turned out cute!

Amy O. said...

Oh YUM! Tell Adi to ditch the knife, she can get more with her finger! Avery is so cute pointing to her shirt and the cookie! Love you!!!

Amy O. said...

Woops, this is not Amy, just grandma o updating Amys blog. GOTCHA

The Paper Sculpture said...

I have to admit, you make the greatest sugar cookies ever! Remember when you would make them for your class and we would eat half of them and hide them from the roomies at the Raintree? Good times!