Friday, September 11, 2009

Do we have a VEGETARIAN on our hands???

Today the girls were eating breakfast. Sausage was part of it. Avery said "Mommy, where does sausage come from?" I told her that all meat came from animals and sausage came from a PIG!!!! I THOUGHT the conversation was over. Out of no where, Avery said, " So right now I am eating the inside of a pig, I think I am going to be sick!!!" It was so funny!!

(I think she will get over it though. She loves sausage too much and I don't think McDonalds makes vegetarian Happy Meals.)

6 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

too funny Nicole, have a great weekend

grandma o said...

Between Adi and Maleea, I am in tears...again! That was funny!

grandma o said...

okay, so I am off my rocker! That was Avery! She does crack me up! Love them both!!

grandma o said...

okay, so I am off my rocker! That was Avery! She does crack me up! Love them both!!

Kari said...

Oh Avery, such a cutie! We are headed to St. George on the 25th, maybe we can meet up for lunch!

Anonymous said...

I can picture the whole seen in my head, and I am laughing pretty hard. I am just thinking of all the fun things we can tell her this weekend. We can really gros her her out. She is to funny, we sure miss her.