Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Averys First day of Preschool!!!

Avery has been waiting for this day all summer long. Her first day of preschool. Actually, it was supposed to be on Monday, but the darn stomach bug got her on Sunday afternoon, so we had to keep her home on Monday.
Her school is so cute. It is on the Dixie State campus, so she goes to the same school as her daddy, which she thinks is SOOO COOL!!! Her teacher is Mrs. Provost. Her favorite activity is the moon sand and my favorite part is the observation room that I can watch and hear her, but she doesn't know I am there.
More pictures to come on October 5th, when she gets to be the CAPTAIN for the day!! We are so excited for the school year!!!




6 comments:

Janille said...

She is so cute! I know that she is going to LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I am glad she is feeling better. I love her back pack.

Keith and Crystal said...

she is to cute, sounds like it is going to be an awesome school year. How is the new place.

The Fournier Family said...

They are so adorable. She likes she is ready for school!

grandma o said...

oh what big girls! Luke was so excited when he saw Adi! He kept say see Adi's dress! Love the book bag Avery! Miss you all!

Whittney said...

hey Nicole, did Avery tell you that I saw her at school the other day?! We are going to start observing their class in a class that I am taking at school! fun huh? :) I think Avery was a little confused why I was there with her at school.... shes so sweet!