Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Someone got a haircut!!!!

Today, Adi got her first "REAL" haircut. I say "REAL", because it was not done by me, it was done by someone who actually knew what they were doing!!! The first picture is the before shot, which looks very cute, but she is losing her curls and the back was getting kind of straggely!! (Is that how it is spelled?) Anyways, we chopped the baby hair off, and I am so glad we did. This hair cut is made for Adi Anne. It is so cute on her. She was not excited to be at the salon though. She was so excited to go, but as soon as we got there, she freaked out. I ended up holding her while they cut it. I even bribed her with a happy meal and a stylist there gave her a donut and neither of those worked. Oh well, it is done and looks so so cute!!!







10 comments:

The Paper Sculpture said...

If Avery and Adi are not your little mini's I don't know who is! Love the cut, she is so dang cute!

Olson Family said...

I LOVE IT! She looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I am so glad you did. She is soooo cute! We miss her so much already.

Cunninghams said...

SO CUTE! I love her little smile!

Keith and Crystal said...

she is too cute

Keith and Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith and Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fournier Family said...

It's adorable! She doesn't look like a baby anymore.

Clint and Whit Smith said...

She looks so adorable. It makes her look so grown up!

grandma o said...

Adi-tude!!!! Absolutely love it! Where is our princess baby!!!