Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gross I know!!!!

I KNOW that my kids know the rules about putting things up their noses, and it has never really been a problem. Monday night I had to run an errand and decided to take Adison with me, with the hope that she would fall asleep in the car for the night. No such luck, since my trip was cut short due to the fact that Adison shoved a piece of toilet paper up her nose. I could hear her talking funny and sniffing a lot. She finally told me what she had done. Trying not to laugh, I said "Are you kidding me Adison, why would you do that?" Her response "Daddy does." (Long story)
I went right home, looked up her nose, and could see it. It looked really small. I was not worried about it, but it was bothering her, so I spent 45 min. trying to get her to blow this little piece of tissue out of her nose. I even had her take a big sniff of pepper in hopes she would sneeze. NO LUCK, she just said "MMM that smells good mom." FINALLY after 45 min. she blew her nose and out flew this little wad of tissue, much bigger than what I thought. It was a relief to have it out of her nose. I hope she learned her lesson, but who knows. Atleast now she knows how to blow her nose real hard if she pulls this stunt again.

4 comments:

Janille said...

That is funny. I am so glad that you got it out. That could have been bad. Thanks for letting Maleea play today!

Anonymous said...

She is so funny! I want hear the long story about Ty.

C, J, T, and M said...

hillarious and gross... :)

Jared Bray said...

HAHA this was my favorite thing to do at the clinic. pull things out of kids noses, we have found pieces of crayons, m and m's, and pieces of toys. yeah its like a gold mine. -cristina:)