Monday, March 1, 2010

Jazz game

On February 10, we went to the Jazz vs. Lakers game. It was so much fun, with GREAT seats. I had such a fun time spending the evening with Tyler. I am not going to lie, I was so excited to see Kobe Bryant, and was very disappointed when he didn't play. I did get to see Lamar Odom though. I don't think Tyler would have taken me to the game if he had known I was more excited about the Lakers than the Jazz. It was a great night. We were able to ride to the game with Mike, Janille, Kevin, and Kristen. It was so much fun, and I hope we are able to do it again.




2 comments:

The Paper Sculpture said...

I miss you so much!! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! They are goregous! Remember when we laid on the Jazz floor and took pictures (I know it was like 500 years ago, but humor me here :)) And Tyler is hilarious! What is up with guys and their T.V.'s?
Love,love,love you!

Olson Family said...

Humor you, I was just looking at those pictures. We did so many fun things, they all seem like yesterday. I don't think I will ever for get any of them.
Yes the whole TV thing is riduculous.
I miss you tons too. Please tell me you watched the bachelor? Is he an idiot?
LOVE YOU!!!