Sunday, March 7, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty

I always keep my house clean, but yesterday I SCRUBBED my kitchen, including the floor. I scrubbed that floor by hand. My kitchen was so clean that I just kept walking in there to look at it. I didn't even want the girls to eat lunch in there. Am I the only one who has those days?
Anyways, I walked in the kitchen to find Adison drinking water and eating crackers and oranges on my clean clean floor. Avery had convinced her that she was her kitty. I kepy hearing "Here kitty kitty, come get your food." I had no idea it was real food. Atleas the floor was clean for her to eat off of. Now it is not spick and span like I LOVE IT!!! Ohwell, It couldn't last forever.

1 comment:

Janille said...

That is so funny! You are a good mom to have a clean floor that someone could eat off of it! Silly girls.