Sunday, March 7, 2010

Problem solved

One of my pet peeves is long dirty fingernails on my kids. I trim their finger and toenails on a regular basis. The past few monthes, Adison has refused to let me anywhere near her toes. Her nails were getting quite long and it was DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! I finally started clipping her toenails while she was sleeping, a few at a time, until she started stirring. Well, she has decided taking matters into her own hands or should I say feet!!! Take a look at the below picture. I find her like this several times a day. You may say GROSS, I say PROBLEM SOLVED. Another battle ended.


3 comments:

Jaymi said...

I don't think it's gross, it just makes her immune system that much stronger. Of course I would never do it but for a kid, Who cares.

grandma o said...

watch out Adi...Here comes Barkley!

C, J, T, and M said...

More hillarious than gross. I'd be lying if I didnt try that a time or two when I was younger!