Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grandma Olsons Birthday!

Last night we had a BBQ for Tylers mom. Here are a few pictures from the fun night.(Kristen, we really missed you, and I hope you tried the potatos your dad made. I HATE potatos too, but these were WONDERFUL.)

Kristen, I can't possibly think where Adi would have gotten the idea to just sit and eat croutons and ranch????

How cute are these two? They really are "Best Buds". Luke has his arm around Adi as they watched Ice Age.

Sharing, it's amazing!!!

Look how big she looks in this picuture.

Adi was so proud of herself for sharing with Luke and he was loving all the bites she was sharing.



No the fire Deptartment was not called. Close call though. Kristen made such a cute cake, it was sunglasses. As you can see from the pictures above, the kids LOVED the frosting.


What a bunch of goofballs. I am kind of worried that Avery may WANT glasses like I did when I was younger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Adi you are my kind of girl. I wish I could have been there. I can't wait any longer for it to be spring and i have healthy kids so that I can do things with my life. Adi thanks for sharing your cake with Luke. And, Avery cute dress and glasses.

Janille said...

WHAT CUTE PICTURES! Who made the fancy cake? It looks like it was a fun night! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON!