Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Perfect Healthy teeth

My girls had their dentist appts. today. It was Adis first time, and she did great, so did Avery. It was the cutest office, it was set up as a barn yard. Their chairs were in stalls. I loved it. They had these cute little horses, that had real looking teeth, that they got to brush while waiting. No cavaties again. Healthy perfect teeth, just what we like to hear. We do have to get rid of Adis "BINK BONK" though, it is pushing her teeth foward. We already knew that. Anyways, I highly recommend Dr. Bret Sorensen in Spanish Fork.




2 comments:

bmitchellfamily said...

They told me the same thing at Mallarie's first dentist appointment about the binky. I have decided I am not sure who is more addicted t it her or me. She only has it at bedtime and nap time but the screaming you have to go through to get them off of it is hard! let me know hoe it goes.

Cunninghams said...

WOW sounds fun! you'll have to remind me of that dentist when Prestyn gets to start going!