Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You don't realize!!

You don't realize how much you depend you your purse.

Until it's stolen and your whole life is pretty much in it. Phone, creditcards, cash, debitcard, checks, social security card, ect. Lucky for me, a few hours after it was taken and hours of me balling, Walmart called me and said they had found it in the mens bathroom garbage can. They only got away with some cash. We still cancelled all of our cards incase they wrote down numbers. Some people have a lot of nerve.

5 comments:

Janille said...

WHAT THE HECK. Collie, you have the WORST luck! Was anything taken?

Janille said...

SORRY! That was me again

Stina said...

I'm so sorry!! Was it taken out of your cart? And at Walmart! Ah! That could've been me! Good luck!

Keith and Crystal said...

I am so sorry to hear you purse got stolen I am so glad you got it back. That had to have been scary

Tearz said...

How scary! How was it taken? At least you got it back! Man....