Friday, February 6, 2009

Is this week almost over???

What a long tough week it has been in the Olson home. I thought the news of Adis ears would be my worry of the week. Avery trumped that. She has been sick for about a day and a half with a cough, fever, chills, and throwing up. I decided to take her to the doctors this morning with the thought that I would be hearing it was just a virus that needed to run its course.(because we all know I am rich and cam spend as much money as I want on copays for drs and meds. I am being sarcastic.)Anyways, sorry I am so tired. Back to Avery. She has a very bad case of Pnemonia. I took the news and was ready to leave when he said I want some labs done and X-rays. I cried all the way to the lab. I felt so sorry for Avery, getting blood drawn is no fun. She was a trooper. So brave. Her white blood count is way too high, so she is on very strong anti-biotics. She was so brave she got a sprite on the way home, bad idea, I now have a car to clean. Sprite is not agreeing with her today. Enjoy these cute pictures of my brave beautiful girl. She is so proud of her bandaid.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Poor baby! It is NO FUN to be sick and it's no fun to have to watch your kids be sick. Good luck! Hope your little girls are all better soon!

Keith and Crystal said...

poor baby I hope she gets feeling better really soon. It is so hard when kids are sick. I am praying for all of you

Anonymous said...

That breaks my heart. i have thought about her all day. I hope she gets feeling better soon. It is a good thing she has mama mia to watch. i am guessing that she wanted to watch that. i hope that the bad luck is stopping there and that your girls will bouncing around soon.

Janille said...

Poor Avery and POOR NICOLE. I'm so sorry! My girls are starting with something, I hope it isn't Pnemonia. Good Luck Collie! Hang in there. Give Avery and Adi a love for us.

Phil and Shan said...

oh she looks so sad! I am so sorry she is sick. hopefully she will get better fast!

Whittney said...

oh! so sad! i love little Avery! i hope she gets feeling better!!!!!