Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why does time fly by????

Adi Anne turned 2 last Friday. Why does time fly by? She is growing so fast. She is such a fun happy beautiful little girl.
Here are a few facts about Adi...
-weighs between 20-21 lbs.
-Loves to eat, you can usually find her finishing her sisters meals and is not picky.
-She is talking so much and can scream
-Loves her big sister
-enjoys talking on the phone, especially if cousin Gracie is on the other end.
-Plays with her babies all day long.
-LOVES LOVES LOVES baths
-and loves MAMA MIA about as much as she likes baths.
-Loves Thursdays because it is grandma day
-Loves her cousin BOY, I mean Luke.
-Has to have her Bink Bonk (Pacifier) and blanky at all times. We may need professional help to get them away.
We love you so much Adi, but wish you would stop growing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!


7 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

It is crazy how fast they grow, She is so cute. Happy Birthday Adi.

Me said...

So adorable! They grow up so fast! Cute pics, hope she had a fun day!

Amanda said...

Your girls are so cute! Happy late Birthday Adi! BTW, you can totally come visit me! I'm pretty sure no one will want to....so we're probably going to have a massive going away party before we leave for 3 years!!!!

The Fournier Family said...

Happy birthday Adi Anne. I love you.

Janille said...

She is so dang cute! I'm glad that we got to be with her on her big day. Do you want any of those pictures? I have a cute one of her on the cell phone with your grandparents.

Olson Family said...

Collie, I posted some pictures as a draft. Use what you want. Also feel free to any on my blog! LOVE YA!

Olson Family said...

By the way, I am you! Sorry!