Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My 2 CRAZIES!!!

Tyler watches the girls on Tuesday while I go to work, and for a change of scenery for them, he took them to his parents house. I got home from work to find Avery in her dress-up dress (as usual), and Adi insisted she put underwear on with her shoes. They are crazy and I love it. They make me laugh daily. They brighten my mood no matter what the day has been like. (Just a side note, Adis undies are still dry after 4 hours!WOOHOO)
(Don't let this crazy blog distract you from the 3 others I posted today.)

2 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

They crack me up! GIve them kisses from their FAVORITE aunt.

Anonymous said...

Heather thanks for telling them to give them kisses for me. I am just kidding. They are so funny. way to go staying dry addi. I love the cheese face.