Monday, October 13, 2008

An Apple a Day

I know I have talked about the amount of apples my in-laws have on their tree in the back yard, but I don't think you could possibly understand the amount out there, unless ofcourse you have seen it first hand. It is just amazing. The kids love it. If you go back there, you will see several half eaten apples. We have found lots of fun things to do with all the yummy apples.

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhw9dAb15YKYNDZ_0I02HfSliEdNCxSIXUe3i85zfql43MqOGrgYqVuHZ_l1kBlpKSzXdAFccQtymQJgdcmX0Rtut6rrHXEtGsS5C97D4FAU0L1ubX9AnnVnyyr8ldIzH21vZ_wMcp05AA/s1600-h/apples+and+blue+markers+003.jpg">


3 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

Oh my gosh, could the be any cuter! Give them kisses for me.

Stina said...

It was so fun to see you and get a chance to visit. We need to get together more often. We'll have to figure something out!!!

Keith and Crystal said...

your girls are so cute, they should be on the cover of children palace.