Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The MULLETT of the year AWARD goes to...

None other than miss Avery. Have any of you seen CMT's My Big Redneck Wedding? Well, Tyler and I watch it all the time, and on almost every episode, they give an award for the best Mullett. Averys got them all beat. Lets just say that scissors are now banned from our house, well atleast from little hands. Avery decided to chop her own hair yesterday, because "it was in her eyes." I was so sad, because she had such pretty hair. It will grow back right? I was even more sad to see two chunks taken out of Adis curls as well. Atleast I had a few hours to calm down and think about the whole situation. Tyler was home with them at the time. He called my sister first to see if she would call and tell me. He was scared to. Am I really that mean? Anyways, we had to go get it fixed, and the girl who cut it did a great job for what she had to work with, but it is really not that cute. OH WEll!!!




6 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

It's cute! Avery would look gorgeous with no hair. And no your not mean. I think every mom freaks out when their child cuts their hair, especially when it's that pretty. It will grow back.

Anonymous said...

She did a pretty good job with the layers. Her hair is still cute. I like it flipped out. Yes she does get the mullett award.

Anonymous said...

O Nicole! It is a good thing you were at work. That is funny that he called your sister first. I REALLY like her hair cut! So she got Adi too. Miss Avery! We love you!

Amanda said...

oh, her hair looks so pretty now. Of course we all love long hair especially on little girls...but she does look very adorable with her new cut!

Keith and Crystal said...

oh my goodness, she looks so cute though, I bet she would be adorable bald, not that I am suggesting you shave your head Avery lol. Brendan did that too when he was little fortunately I was able to just buzz his its a little differently with a girl.

Stina said...

Of course this had to happen right after Amy went in the MTC!! But, her hair cut is adorable!! And lucky for us, my kids haven't cut their hair...yet! Must be something about having girls.