Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Birthday Boy!!!!




Happy 28th Birthday to my Cute, Funny, Sweet husband. I don't think Tyler has ever had his own post, but he sure deserves it. I love him so much. Here are a few things I absolutely love about Tyler.
-He is such a wonderful Husband.
-He is an excellent Daddy and loves his girls so much.
-Even though it takes up a lot of his time, I love that he loves
sports and that he shares that love with his girls.
-I love that his family comes first.
-I love that he sings so loud in the shower, you can hear it through
whole house.
-I love that he thinks of special things to do together as a family,
like our movie night.
-I love that he works hard to provide for our family.
-I am so lucky that he understands the fact that I miss my family so
much and hate living so far away. He makes sure I am able to visit
Michigan as much as possible.
-I love the little notes he leaves me and the messages he sends me
throughout the day, even if they are written on the mirror with my
eyeliner.
-I love how important the church is to him and that he is sharing that
love with his daughters.
-I love that even when things are stressful, hectic, and extremely hard
he makes it better and takes the worry away.
-I love that his parents and siblings mean the world to him. I saw that
even more last week when his sister left on her mission and the worry
he has for her, and I see that about 20 times a day as he talks to his
brother Mike, and I see that when he says we should watch Luke for
Kristen so she can rest. His family is so important to him. I think I
tell him on a daily basis that I wish the oppurtunity would arise for
us to move to Michigan, but I know how hard it would be for him to
live so far from his family.

I hope you have a great birthday Tyler. You are so important to Avery, Adison, and I. I just want to share this one random story about Tyler. When I need a good laugh I think of this and only wish I had been there to see it. We were in Michigan in July, and Tyler was outside playing Volleyball with my brothers, dad, and brother-in-law. It was starting to get dark and was getting ready to storm pretty bad. It was thundering and lightening out,but they continued to play. Across the field and on the other side of the woods, lightening struck. My dad said it was so close and was very bright. They all said it was extremely loud, and at that instant Tyler dropped to the ground not knowing what was going on. They were all laughing so hard. I don't think Tyler is used to the kind of storms we have in Michigan. We get excited for tornados in Michigan. Anyways, just a little story that makes me laugh.
Love you Sweetie.
The Picture is of Tyler and his brother Mike when they were little.

7 comments:

Janille said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you! Know that we LOVE you!

Mike, Janille, Madilyn & Maleea

The Fournier Family said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! :)

Love, Bernie, Heather and Gracie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! We should celebrate and go to dinner just the 4 of us. Why have I not heard that story before? That is so funny! This world just would not be the same without Tyler!

Anonymous said...

P.s we just had cheese crusties for lunch. Super Good!

The Fournier Family said...

Nicole, after reading Kristen's comment, are cheese crusties like cheese crapies? :)

Olson Family said...

happy Bday Tyler from Tyler in the future.

Keith and Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Tyler I hope it was a great day for you. I hope I can meet you someday. I am so happy for you Nicole you have such a great husband some people search forever for that and you have it. God bless you and your family