Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Field trip to the Pumpkin Patch

On Monday, Avery had her first field trip with her preschool class. I was lucky enough to go with her. We went to Orem to a patch called the Vineyard(I think). It was so much fun. They had a corn maze, playground, petting zoo (kind of) and a area that had little play houses in it. She had a blast.
Last Friday, Tyler and I took the girls to the Red Barn pumpkin patch. We go every year. It is so much fun. They take you on a hay ride to the big patch. The girls have so much fun picking out the perfect pumpkin. After we find our pumpkin, we get to pick out a treat in the barn. The middle of October at a pumpkin patch and they all pick ICECREAM. Really??? I got a warm apple cider doughnut. So YUMMY. Ofcourse we had to buy a gallon of cider to take home. The girls love it. I think my favorite part of the little trip, besides watching my girls have so much fun on the hayride and running through the patch, is the fun little shop they have in the barn with all the cute crafts. I love this time of year.
Sorry, I forgot my camera when Tyler and I took them to the patch, so there are no pictures of Adison. Sorry mom and Heather!!!








3 comments:

Keith and Crystal said...

so cute I still totally love her hair. I have been looking for a place the the red barn you are talking about to take the boys to. I hope you guys have a wonderful Halloween.

Tearz said...

Avery's hair is darling. I was kinda diggin' the mullet though (hilarious story!). Looks like she is having a blast at preschool. Happy Fall!

Janille said...

So cute! I'm glad you guys had a great time! I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Janille