Monday, October 13, 2008

WHAT DID YOU DO???????????

"What id you do" was my first reaction to this little mess they had caused. I do supervise my kids, especially with markers. We were all sitting in the next room talking when all this had happened. Believe me, it was not just Adi. Avery did say "Mom, I didn't do anything. Adi drew all over herself." Right Ave, if that is the case, I have a very flexible little girl. All over her back and diaper. I was not happy, they both got a spank on the bum. (Not hard, I promise, they laugh at me when I spank, which makes me even more angry, so it is just a waste of my time.)I am glad though that everyone else thought it was funny enough to take pictures, because I can laugh now. They are just handfuls.
Just one more story to show you what a handful they are. I know you are all thinking, they are just normal kids. Anyways, last week I was doing the dinner dishes. Keep in mind, I usually have to stop after each dish to see what is going on in the other room. This time though, they were laughing and having fun, so I kept on doing the dishs. Well, I went in there to find thee biggest mess. Somehow, Avery got the package of goldfish crackers down without me seeing, and had proceded to shake the bag through the entire room, and they stomped on the crackers. Oh, I was so angry, and I even get angry thinking about it now.the crackers were so smashed into the carpet, I had to vacuum the whole room by hand. While I was vacuuming they kept jumping off the couch to stomp on the crackers that were not yet vacuumed. Yes they laughed the whole time and yes they KNOW BETTER!!!! I was too angry to take a picture, but I really wish I had proof that it was really as bad as I am making it out to be. Needless to say, they were in bet extremely early that night. Even when they are naughty, and do things that make me so angry, I would not trade my kids for anything. They are my world, and I love being their mom.




4 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

That is hilarious!

Keith and Crystal said...

thank goodness for washable markers oh the things kids will do when you turn your head for a minute.

Anonymous said...

Sorry again for laughing. I think i laughed jtust as hard when I saw the pictures again. I love her face in the bath. Oh man so funny.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one raising OLSON kids! It has to be that right? J/K I'm glad someone took pictures. It is fun to look back!