Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh, how I love Fall

This is by far my FAVORITE time of year. I would take this weather year round, and with the threat of snow for tomorrow, we decided to take advantage of the nice Fall weather today. My sister-in-law Kristen and I made Yummy caramel apples. We changed a somewhat healthy treat in to a not so healthy treat, by adding things like peanuts,butterfinger,snickers,heath bar,and reeses peanut butter cups, and then drizzled them with chocolate to top it off. They were so good. It was a lot of fun to make them, even with three crying kids at our feet. Grandma and grandpa Wride stopped by just in time to try a yummy apple. I highly recommend this treat to everyone. Oh, and thanks to Tylers parents for all the apples. They have a very large amount of apples on their tree this year. They have been begging people to come pick apples. So good.













4 comments:

Tearz said...

YYUUMMYY!!!!!!!!I love Caramel Apples and looks like you guys made some awesome ones! Can I come by and have one?

Keith and Crystal said...

they look soooo good I think I am going to do this with my boys they would love them. They have a sweet tooth just like their mom. Thanks for the idea. Can you send through email lol.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new picture! It is so cute! Why do I miss out on all the fun? It looks like you had a blast.

The Fournier Family said...

The girls are so gorgeous! The apples look good too!