Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Avery!!!!!!!

"Why do our BABIES have to grow up?" Is anyone else with me on that? I can't believe Avery is 4 yrs old already. I told her the other day that she will always be my baby, and I got a mean look followed by the comment "Mom, would you stop saying that, I am 4 now, not 3, I am not a baby anymore." Someday she will understand. We had a fun weekend. My aunt, uncle , and cousins were in town this weekend from Idaho, so we were able to see them on Friday night. Then Saturday, which was Averys birthday, I took the girls to see my aunt and uncle in their hotel, and we went swimming. That night we went to Tylers parents and had dinner and cupcakes, this was after she opened her presents from mom and dad. Sunday I had a birthday dinner for Tyler and Avery together. They each had their own cake. It was a lot of fun. Tylers birthday is Tuesday and for once he will get his own post. For weeks Avery had to have BARBIE cake, which she got, and was a very easy cake to make, or should have been. I made it Sunday morning, and had to double the recipe. Well, after it was in the oven, I realized I doubled everything except the water. It was good anyways. I had so many plans for this cake and went to get all the decorations out of the grocery bag that I had bought the night before. Does the cake look a little bare to anyone? The bag of decorations must still be at the store. I was not happy. Oh well, she was happy. We love you so much Avery Lynne. In honor of your special day, here are a few wonderful things about her:
- She is so smart, she writes and spells her name, along with Adison, mom, and dad.
- She can name and draw all of her shapes.
- She knows all colors.
- She can say her Pledge of Allegiance.
- She can sing the National Anthem.
- She can count to 30 and farther.
- She can count to 10 in Spanish.
- She can count to 5 in French and is on her way to 10.
- She loves all treats.
- She loves School.
- She loves white spaghetti with brocolli. (Alfredo)
- She reminds us every Friday that it is movie night.

She is so Special to her family. We love you more than anything Avery Lynne.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!! Madi and Maleea LOVED looking at all of your pictures! They LOVE your cake! So Nicole that answers your question about the cake, it looks GREAT!

We are sorry that we missed your special day! But know that we LOVE you and were thinking of you!

The Fournier Family said...

We wish you guys were here...we miss you.

Keith and Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Avery, you are so cute and look so much like your mom. Keep up the great learning so much. Congrats mom and dad for raising such a smart beautiful girl

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Avery! I love the cake Nicole- that is so professional!

The Parks Family said...

Those pictures are so cute, they remind me of pictures I have with you and Heather in them. Your girls remind me so much of you. My girlies are four on 12/06 and I could just cry over how fast they have grown.