Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"DUST"

Yes I clean my house, and yes I dust my house on a regular basis, but it still seems dusty all the time. Anyways, I was sitting on the couch the other morning with Avery, and the sun was shining through the blinds, and she could see the little dust particles (is that what I call them?) floating through the air, and she said, in a very excited voice, "Look mom, there are SUN SPITICLES in the air." It was just so sweet, because that is a word that she thought of on her own. If I ask her to tell anyone what she saw, she gets so shy. Her little mind is always working. I love her so much.

4 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

She is so sweet. They both are. Give them hugs and kisses for me.

Anonymous said...

That is cute! Thanks for your message! I just got it. We are all okay except for Mike...He may be in surgery today or tomorrow. I will call you for more info. Do you want me to post some pictures of the party?

Anonymous said...

How funny Avery should start her own language. I can't sing mean old which to Luke with out saying bunga.

Keith and Crystal said...

so cute I will remember that the next time I see them